In case you’ve been under a rock — and who would blame you! there are so many fine rocks out there — it’s a tale as old as time: boyband member falls in love with girlband member and then months of publicity stories build up to their eventual wedding. So here we are: Zayn Malik’s wedding to Perrie Edwards is upon us.
For the uninitiated, Zayn is in a band called One Direction and Perrie is in a band called Little Mix and both bands are quite capable of the occasional good piece of pop music. So, marriage, can only be a good thing, right? RIGHT. Here’s what we already know.
• The budget for the whole thing is reportedly set at $2M.
• Perrie has bought a dress.
• Zayn will be in attendance.
• Perrie will also be in attendance.
• Members of both individuals’ respective bands will likely be in attendance.
• In what is sure to stir controversy, the wedding will incorporate both Islamic and Christian themes.
• Both would like to be married by Christmas.
• All of this could’ve been entirely fabricated by both bands’ publicity teams in a bid to keep the tabloids wanting more and it’s entirely possibly Zayn and Perrie may elope, opting to split a Celeste Pizza for one instead, opting to vacance
• Zayn has been spotted ring-shopping.