I happen to be in Cupertino, California, this weekend during the last leg of the 3rd i’s SF International South Asian Film Festival on Saturday, November 19. Even more serendipitous, the first[…]
Support The Aerogram!Love what you're reading? Why not become a monthly subscriber? (Details.)
Get Updates of New Posts By Email!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Original Poetry: Usman Ahmad’s ‘The Grave is our Sanctuary’
- Satire: An IYD Yoga Sequence to Embrace a Common Nationalist Heritage
- Facing India’s Nightmare: Confronting India’s Occupation of Kashmir & The Hindu Right
- Q&A With Kamil Ahsan — Editor of Barrelhouse Magazine’s Desi ‘Road Trips’ Issue
- Micropixie’s Otherworldly 3rd Album Takes Listeners to ‘Dark Sight of the Moon’
NewsletterWant to get occasional newsletters from The Aerogram in your inbox? Subscribe here.