On November 8, my great aunt passed away. She was born on a tea plantation in Sibsagar, Assam, on September 11, 1925, the eldest daughter of a successful industrialist and[…]
Support The Aerogram!Love what you're reading? Why not become a monthly subscriber? (Details.)
Get Updates of New Posts By Email!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- SF BART: Stop Giving A Platform To Hate Groups
- “astronomy” (based on ‘Jungle Peace’ by William Beebe)
- Artwallah LA Calls For South Asian Youth To Submit Artwork
- Scientific Possibility Brushes Up Against Human Narrative In Vandana Singh’s New Collection
- South Asian Authors Nominated For Science-Fiction & Fantasy Writing Awards
NewsletterWant to get occasional newsletters from The Aerogram in your inbox? Subscribe here.