On November 8, my great aunt passed away. She was born on a tea plantation in Sibsagar, Assam, on September 11, 1925, the eldest daughter of a successful industrialist and[…]
Support The Aerogram!Love what you're reading? Why not become a monthly subscriber? (Details.)
Get Updates of New Posts By Email!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- ‘The Adventures of Kathlyn’: The 1913 Cliffhanger Film-Serial of an American Woman in the Exotic East
- Sari Stories, Chapter Three — Sari Sisters: Jaya & Swaati
- Our Enemy Is Still Fascism: Understanding Fascist Politics & How Best To Confront Its Growing Power
- Hasan Bhai Keeps It Real — A Chat With Patriot Act’s Hasan Minhaj
- Intersecting Threads & Bridging Worlds — The Films of Mira Nair
NewsletterWant to get occasional newsletters from The Aerogram in your inbox? Subscribe here.