• STAY CLASSY, DULUTH! A hospital in Duluth, MN, would like to deport a comatose Pakistani patient because how dare he be comatose and inconvenience the staff there into doing work because he isn’t conscious to try to get his papers in order! The indignity of it all! [Pioneer Press]
• IBM’s planning to axe hundreds of workers. [Economic Times]
• It probably has nothing to do with the fact that Google News recognizes a torrent of sketchy Bollywood gossip blogs that are nothing more than glorified Blogspot accounts, but India’s got a pretty bad track record with press freedom. [WSJ]
• Going back to Mindy for a minute — so while that Elle editor was making justifications, Kaling was at at the White House for the French State Dinner. Other A-listers in attendance were Veep star Julia Louis-Dreyfus and American Hustle‘s Bradley Cooper
— Mindy Kaling (@mindykaling) February 11, 2014
• Shiva Keshavan’s not the only desi representing India in Sochi; Nadeem Iqbal is gaining attention for being a skier with major talent. Learn more about how training in Northern India helped him prepare to go for the gold. [GlobalPost]
Rohin Guha is a contributing editor at The Aerogram. Follow him on Twitter @ohrohin. Find The Aerogram on Facebook or on Twitter @theaerogram.