We already recapped Kal Penn’s great commencement speech to DePauw grads. But wait, there’s more. On Wednesday, actress, comedian, writer and producer Mindy Kaling delivered the Class Day ceremony address to 2014 Harvard Law grads. The speech itself was imbued with the kind of bittersweet humor that we’ve come to expect from La Chokalingam. Let’s revel in her awesomeness below.
- Previous story Dalip Singh Saund and Building On a Legacy of Asian American Leadership
- Next story ‘The Lover’: New Fiction by Karthick RM
Support The Aerogram!Love what you're reading? Why not become a monthly subscriber? (Details.)
Get Updates of New Posts By Email!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Sari Stories, Chapter Nine: Notes From The Other Side
- “Caravan to Cox’s Bazaar”: Original Poetry by Mrinalini Chakravorty
- ‘Good Talk’ by Mira Jacob: Heartbreaking, Funny, Vulnerable, & Real
- Q&A With The Filmmakers Of ‘Halwa’ — Finalist In HBO’s Short Film Competition
- The Archival Spark: A Conversation On Re-imagining & Remembering Connections To South Asian American Life
NewsletterWant to get occasional newsletters from The Aerogram in your inbox? Subscribe here.