We already recapped Kal Penn’s great commencement speech to DePauw grads. But wait, there’s more. On Wednesday, actress, comedian, writer and producer Mindy Kaling delivered the Class Day ceremony address to 2014 Harvard Law grads. The speech itself was imbued with the kind of bittersweet humor that we’ve come to expect from La Chokalingam. Let’s revel in her awesomeness below.
- Previous story Dalip Singh Saund and Building On a Legacy of Asian American Leadership
- Next story ‘The Lover’: New Fiction by Karthick RM
Support The Aerogram!Love what you're reading? Why not become a monthly subscriber? (Details.)
3rd i Film Festival 2018
Get Updates of New Posts By Email!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Goodbye Apu — Here’s What You Meant To Us
- A Suitable Girl Profiles the Journeys of Three Women Navigating the Next Step — Marriage
- Freddie Mercury’s Family Faith: The Ancient Religion of Zoroastrianism
- ‘Justice and Fair Play’: What America Meant to the First South Asian American Elected to Congress
- Dil Tho Halloween Hai
NewsletterWant to get occasional newsletters from The Aerogram in your inbox? Subscribe here.