We already recapped Kal Penn’s great commencement speech to DePauw grads. But wait, there’s more. On Wednesday, actress, comedian, writer and producer Mindy Kaling delivered the Class Day ceremony address to 2014 Harvard Law grads. The speech itself was imbued with the kind of bittersweet humor that we’ve come to expect from La Chokalingam. Let’s revel in her awesomeness below.
- Previous story Dalip Singh Saund and Building On a Legacy of Asian American Leadership
- Next story ‘The Lover’: New Fiction by Karthick RM
Support The Aerogram!Love what you're reading? Why not become a monthly subscriber? (Details.)
Get Updates of New Posts By Email!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Searching For Nuance In Today’s Landscape Of South Asian Children’s Stories
- Swear to Allah, I Luv Ya Babe!
- Re-Discovering The Unknown: World War I’s South Asian Soldiers In The US Military
- The Simpsons Responds To Kondabolu’s Problem With Apu — “Don’t Have a Cow”
- Q&A: Louisiana Catch Author Sweta Vikram Raises Awareness Of Marital Rape
NewsletterWant to get occasional newsletters from The Aerogram in your inbox? Subscribe here.