A few critical talking points:
• Zayn is seen hanging out with an adorable black labrador at the video’s outset.
• They later invade a kebab shop named “Kali Kebabs” and that makes us wonder if the set designer who thought to fabricate such an establishment is aware of Kali’s place in religion/mythology as a brutal goddess.
• It’s a very catchy song.
• When Liam is seen biting into a kebab that’s too spicy for his liking, Zayn attempts to cool things down by blasting him with a fire extinguisher. I don’t think that’s how it works, Zayn.
• All members of 1D are, at various points, flirting with women old enough to be their grandmothers.
• Later, the entire band steals a boat and then looks at the London cityscape in awe. That’s it. We would’ve recommended just hanging out at the kebab shop and not possibly incurring charges of larceny, but celebrities these days! They’re out of control.