Urban indie pop artist Sid Sriram is singing the Tamil blues in a new movie called “Kadal (The Sea), ” from internationally acclaimed filmmaker Mani Ratnam. Up until recently the primary[…]
Support The Aerogram!Love what you're reading? Why not become a monthly subscriber? (Details.)
Get Updates of New Posts By Email!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Scientific Possibility Brushes Up Against Human Narrative In Vandana Singh’s New Collection
- South Asian Authors Nominated For Science-Fiction & Fantasy Writing Awards
- Review: ‘The Problem With Apu’ & Lack Of Representation
- Q&A With Maya Makker, Founder Of Nala — A Retreat For Young South Asian Women
- The Politics of Resistance Must Work Beyond Electoral Politics
NewsletterWant to get occasional newsletters from The Aerogram in your inbox? Subscribe here.