Abhishek Bachchan’s Twitter account helped remind me that it’s been seven years since the release of the Mani Ratnam film Guru. Hard to believe, especially since it still feels like yesterday[…]
Support The Aerogram!Love what you're reading? Why not become a monthly subscriber? (Details.)
Get Updates of New Posts By Email!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Original Poetry: Usman Ahmad’s ‘The Grave is our Sanctuary’
- Satire: An IYD Yoga Sequence to Embrace a Common Nationalist Heritage
- Facing India’s Nightmare: Confronting India’s Occupation of Kashmir & The Hindu Right
- Q&A With Kamil Ahsan — Editor of Barrelhouse Magazine’s Desi ‘Road Trips’ Issue
- Micropixie’s Otherworldly 3rd Album Takes Listeners to ‘Dark Sight of the Moon’
NewsletterWant to get occasional newsletters from The Aerogram in your inbox? Subscribe here.