With the popularity of shows like “Glee” and the unexpected box-office success of “Pitch Perfect,” the day of a capella music has finally arrived. (Really, who could have predicted that[…]
Support The Aerogram!Love what you're reading? Why not become a monthly subscriber? (Details.)
Get Updates of New Posts By Email!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Original Poetry: ‘An Archive of Consonants’ by Itisha Giri
- Original Poetry: Usman Ahmad’s ‘The Grave is our Sanctuary’
- Satire: An IYD Yoga Sequence to Embrace a Common Nationalist Heritage
- Facing India’s Nightmare: Confronting India’s Occupation of Kashmir & The Hindu Right
- Q&A With Kamil Ahsan — Editor of Barrelhouse Magazine’s Desi ‘Road Trips’ Issue
NewsletterWant to get occasional newsletters from The Aerogram in your inbox? Subscribe here.