I figured out why I don’t like Bollywood — it’s because I can’t turn off my brain. No matter how hard I try, I can’t stop noticing that the heroes[…]
Support The Aerogram!Love what you're reading? Why not become a monthly subscriber? (Details.)
Get Updates of New Posts By Email!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Original Poetry: ‘An Archive of Consonants’ by Itisha Giri
- Original Poetry: Usman Ahmad’s ‘The Grave is our Sanctuary’
- Satire: An IYD Yoga Sequence to Embrace a Common Nationalist Heritage
- Facing India’s Nightmare: Confronting India’s Occupation of Kashmir & The Hindu Right
- Q&A With Kamil Ahsan — Editor of Barrelhouse Magazine’s Desi ‘Road Trips’ Issue
NewsletterWant to get occasional newsletters from The Aerogram in your inbox? Subscribe here.