Together, the five stories and novella in The Blind Writer by Sameer Pandya follow the lives of first- and second-generation Indian Americans living in contemporary California. The collection is anchored by the[…]
Support The Aerogram!Love what you're reading? Why not become a monthly subscriber? (Details.)
Get Updates of New Posts By Email!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Original Poetry: Usman Ahmad’s ‘The Grave is our Sanctuary’
- Satire: An IYD Yoga Sequence to Embrace a Common Nationalist Heritage
- Facing India’s Nightmare: Confronting India’s Occupation of Kashmir & The Hindu Right
- Q&A With Kamil Ahsan — Editor of Barrelhouse Magazine’s Desi ‘Road Trips’ Issue
- Micropixie’s Otherworldly 3rd Album Takes Listeners to ‘Dark Sight of the Moon’
NewsletterWant to get occasional newsletters from The Aerogram in your inbox? Subscribe here.