The last time I rode a train in India was in July 2011 when I took the Shatabdi Express from Delhi to Rampur for a research trip. I was explicitly[…]
Support The Aerogram!Love what you're reading? Why not become a monthly subscriber? (Details.)
Get Updates of New Posts By Email!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Sari Stories, Chapter Nine: Notes From The Other Side
- “Caravan to Cox’s Bazaar”: Original Poetry by Mrinalini Chakravorty
- ‘Good Talk’ by Mira Jacob: Heartbreaking, Funny, Vulnerable, & Real
- Q&A With The Filmmakers Of ‘Halwa’ — Finalist In HBO’s Short Film Competition
- The Archival Spark: A Conversation On Re-imagining & Remembering Connections To South Asian American Life
NewsletterWant to get occasional newsletters from The Aerogram in your inbox? Subscribe here.