Imtiaz Ali’s recently released film Highway serves as a stark contrast to his 2007 romantic comedy Jab We Met, which had originally put my current favorite Bollywood writer and director on the[…]
Support The Aerogram!Love what you're reading? Why not become a monthly subscriber? (Details.)
Get Updates of New Posts By Email!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Original Poetry: Usman Ahmad’s ‘The Grave is our Sanctuary’
- Satire: An IYD Yoga Sequence to Embrace a Common Nationalist Heritage
- Facing India’s Nightmare: Confronting India’s Occupation of Kashmir & The Hindu Right
- Q&A With Kamil Ahsan — Editor of Barrelhouse Magazine’s Desi ‘Road Trips’ Issue
- Micropixie’s Otherworldly 3rd Album Takes Listeners to ‘Dark Sight of the Moon’
NewsletterWant to get occasional newsletters from The Aerogram in your inbox? Subscribe here.