“Is it done yet?” I peered at the skillet full of brown sand, glistening on the hot stove top. A stainless-steel plate sat snug over the sand and on it,[…]
Support The Aerogram!Love what you're reading? Why not become a monthly subscriber? (Details.)
Get Updates of New Posts By Email!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- ‘Brown White Black’: Essays On Being Queer & Brown In The USA
- Sari Stories Chapter Eight — Sari Haiku: Amruta & Shalini
- Photo Story: Stilt Fishermen Strike A Pose To Earn A Living
- Disney Is Making An All-Indian Kids Cartoon, So I Guess It’s Time To Have a Baby
- “We Are Kin”: Original Poetry by Gayatri Sethi
NewsletterWant to get occasional newsletters from The Aerogram in your inbox? Subscribe here.