We were a bit bummed when Disney neglected to include any South Asian languages in the otherwise impressive multilingual version of the Oscar-nominated song “Let It Go” from the hit movie Frozen. But one enterprising fan took it upon himself to translate and reinterpret the lyrics and uploaded the results onto YouTube. It may be amateur, but it’s still kind of awesome.
- Previous story REVIEW: The Beauty of ‘The Lunchbox’ Lies in Its Details
- Next story E! Presenter to Mindy Kaling: ‘What Color Guys Do You Like?’
A Philly First: Mustard Seed Film Festival Highlights South Asian Cinema
Border Anthems: ‘Pak Sar Zameen’ & ‘Jana Gana Mana’ (Official Music Video)
‘Evolution of Bollywood’ All-Stars Penn Masala Release New David Guetta-Inspired Music Video
Basmati Blues Tries & Fails To Honor Bollywood Roots
Support The Aerogram!Love what you're reading? Why not become a monthly subscriber? (Details.)
Get Updates of New Posts By Email!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Original Poetry: ‘An Archive of Consonants’ by Itisha Giri
- Original Poetry: Usman Ahmad’s ‘The Grave is our Sanctuary’
- Satire: An IYD Yoga Sequence to Embrace a Common Nationalist Heritage
- Facing India’s Nightmare: Confronting India’s Occupation of Kashmir & The Hindu Right
- Q&A With Kamil Ahsan — Editor of Barrelhouse Magazine’s Desi ‘Road Trips’ Issue
NewsletterWant to get occasional newsletters from The Aerogram in your inbox? Subscribe here. [yikes-mailchimp form="1"]